Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Life As A Scanlator

Well let me tell you... it's really hard (especially if you have school and you're doing it by yourself but don't worry, i had help). At first i thought i can scan an entire chapter all by myself but that proved to be futile. So i had help with translating (thanks Masa Kaneda!) and that really took a load of my shoulder. Now redrawing is REALLY HARD.  i had to try and make every little detail perfect but, i realized that nothing is perfect. with that in mind, i just tried making it less noticeable with little effort (so some pages could have umm... drawings that out of place) but i still try my best! So don't think i'm lazy! >:( Cleaning and typesetting are a breeze but they both take a lot of time (finding the right font and tried not accidentally erase some of the art). Yeah so this is the life. i hope you guy would understand the pain and the time i went through to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment